Sunday 18 August 2013

The Sunday Post #12

floral makeup bag on left of fob watch printed cream notepad behind rose gold eyelash curler, pink lipstick, mascara wand and mini perfume
Hey Everyone!

I haven't written The Sunday Post in ages! I thought that because I'd neglected it so much I'd give it a little revamp with a new picture (which I think is extremely pretty- if I do say so myself!). 

My Life 
Well, summer is officially over as I went back to school on Thursday. I've never experienced 6 weeks going by so quickly! It seems unfair how summer is so short while winter is so long. I am going to post a few snaps from over the summer towards the end of this month so look out for that. At the moment I'm so reluctant to get back into the 'school' routine. I was partly looking forward to seeing everyone in school and getting to wear my new uniform but now that's over its just work work work. I'm going to try harder this year not to let school take over my life and make blogging a priority too. 

Highlight of the week was definitely Saturday. 2 AMAZING things happened- I got a job (finalllyyy!) and while out walking me and my friend found a £20 note!! WOOOHOO! Seriously-my lucky day :D

Update
You may of noticed a couple of small changes I've made to the layout such as new social media icons and a new signature at the end of each post. I'm really happy with the design now as all the colours tie in with each other. Also, I've been really making an effort to get myself organised with upcoming posts and  ideas for posts so that I can finally get back into posting every other day. I even found some printable blog planners which then led me on to some amazing organisation blogs. Don't you love it when you stumble upon a whole genre of blogs that are so inspiring and you didn't even know existed? So the plan is to post every other day at 5pm until at least the end of this month. I have also made a mental note to start using my instagram again as I was looking back on the instagram posts I used to do and had forgot how great a way it is to mark the week. If you aren't already- follow me julz_obsessions and I'll follow you back!

Current Favourite
I have soo many favourites at the moment because I haven't shared one in so long! I'm loving Avicii's Wake Me Up- in my opinion its the summer song of this year. I've also been loving Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara (review coming on the 30th) and MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle (review coming next month).

Let me know how your week has been :)
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment