Monday 26 August 2013

My List of Lists!

Hey Everyone!

You may remember in my 'The Summer Bucket List- Review' post I mentioned that list making is my new obsession. Primarily, lists are great for keeping track of what you need to do and your goals. I have also found that they're a great alternative to journal writing to look back on and think "Oh! Remember I used to spend my time doing that!".

One day during the summer I took it upon myself to fill a whole notebook with different lists. It was actually really enjoyable! I got most of my ideas online but took bits and pieces from different places so I thought I'd share the ones I did to maybe inspire you!
pink and purple graphic reading as list below

Lists to make...

  • Bucket list
  • Achievements
  • Things to do on a rainy day
  • Things I love
  • Things I'm good at
  • My dreams
  • My favourite songs
  • My favourite TV shows
  • My favourite makeup items
  • Things I find funny
  • My dream home would have...
  • Causes I believe in
  • Why I love spring / summer / autumn / winter
  • Qualities I admire
  • Things to buy
  • My favourite places
  • My hobbies
  • Things I should do more
  • What's in my bag
  • My favourite animals
  • My good traits
  • My bad traits
  • Words / phrases I use frequently
  • I may be young, but I know...
  • Things to do if I won the lottery
  • Foods I like
  • Ways to save money


Filling up the lists was, in general, a lot easier than I thought and they're great to have to hand. I found "Things I find funny" difficult to do as it wasn't very specific and also, the "My Favourite Animal" one only consisted of "Giraffes". Other than those though, I filled most pages! And I was glad to use up a notebook that would have otherwise been doing nothing.

Do you have any ideas for other lists I could make? Will you be giving any of these a go?

PS- I have said the word list so much while writing this that the word has lost all meaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment