Friday 28 September 2012

Instagram | The Last Fortnight In Pictures #8

Hey Everyone!

I realise over the past while my blog has kind of turned into a place where I rarely post and when I do its moaning about how busy I am. And do you know what? It looks like it'll continue like that for a while. School is so crazy its so hard to stay on top of everything so I think if I aim for like 2/3 posts a week I'm doing well. 

However, despite scary school shiz, the last few two weeks have been good! I discovered a fabby new app for Android which allows me to add sparkles to my pictures and make them look extra cool before I instagram them, I've been going out for meals quite a lot and today was great! I went to a vintage tea room for afternoon tea which was amazing and I also done some shopping (haul will be uploaded to my channel soon).
From left to right and down:
my study schedule is proving rather hard to stick to | is it just me that is completely enabled by these vouchers? | ah hello there | soap & glory pampering night- don't mind if I do | m&m clock | my nails-  attempted a floral design using Islay's tutorial- it went ok | arghhh sooo much work | pretty picture | Cath Kidston stationary - can I have it all please? | more Cath Kidston | wish my room looked like this | look I found wellies named after me- who cares about the spelling difference?

I'm pretty proud of myself this past fortnight for taking a good number of pictures as my days are pretty similar. 

How has your week been?
pink and green floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'


2 comments:

  1. I don't mind you moaning about how busy you are because I enjoyed this post so much ;) Lovely pictures, the Cath Kidston stationery is the prettiest ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks that's a lovely comment :) I know I wish I could buy it all! xx

      Delete