Tuesday 5 June 2012

Celebrate | Happy Diamond Jubilee!

Hey Everyone!

A very quick post today just to mark The Queen's Diamond Jubilee!  I personally haven't celebrated it in a big way, though I think its a lovely excuse to drink tea, eat cakes and watch TV all day! I really enjoy watching the coverage- its weird seeing history unfold before your eyes. Oh and has everyone seen Fearne Cotton on BBC1? She's looking very prim and proper for the occasion- I'm loving her cute little coat! And I also get to admire the gorgeous Kate Middleton and drool over  er I mean appropriately stare, in a completely non-obsessional way, at Prince Harry. I also love how events like this unite the whole country and everyone is part of the celebrations.
blonde woman wears pale pink coat
So what have you all been doing to celebrate the day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment