Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Last of Summer OOTD

Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted an OOTD in ages which is weird because I have now figured out a way of taking the picture that doesn't involve boxes and pillows and chairs and drawers stacked on top of each other. Since summer is drawing to a close *sniff* I thought I'd share this rather summery outfit that I wore yesterday. Just as always my luck, I actually missed most of the good (!) Scottish weather while I was in Africa and haven't saw a lot of sun since I've been back but I've just adapted by replacing shorts for light coloured jeans etc. 
Girl with ponytail standing in front of white door wearing pale blue jeans and a white cut out shoulder top with pink and purple clouds
Top- H&M 
Jeans- Primark
Lipstick- MAC Girl About Town

I got this top in the H&M sale at the beginning of the summer for about £4 which I thought was great. I'm not usually a fan of tops with pictures but I absolutely love the colours of this one. I had also been looking for a cold-shoulder top for ages so was very impressed that something so on trend was in the sale. Its really baggy which I like and is longer at the back so can be worn with leggings/ jeggings too.

These jeans were a present for my birthday and I really like them! All my jeans are dark blue so its lovely to have a change (especially for summer when the weather isn't great) and they are also very comfortable. 

This is also the first time my new MAC lipstick has made an appearance (even though you can only just about make it out!) and I love love love it. But a full review will be coming soon! 

So there we have it! Do let me know if you'd like to see more OOTD's!



14 comments:

  1. I love those jeans! Light jeans are super cute for the summer.
    Love your blog!
    Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yeah for sure, and they also work in winter too :) xx

      Delete
  2. rad jeans, love the light wash. perfect for summer. lovely blog as well and would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to on there.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I agree :) For sure I'll check it out xx

      Delete
  3. You look so cute!!! I love the way you took the picture :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the top is really pretty!
    :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete