Tuesday 15 July 2014

I'm Back/ Update (Again)

Hello friends!

I've lost track of the number of posts I've opened with 'I'm back!' or 'Remember me?' etc etc. I'm so inconsistent but thank you so much for those of you who are still around! After every lengthy absence from blogging I have the urge to dive back in with an updatey post-I feel like I need to let you know what I've been doing. I'm going to keep this short and sweet and make it just like one of the weekly instagram run-down posts I used to do back in the day. Its weird: when I started looking for pictures to sum up the last two months I realised I really need to start taking more pictures.
16 square images from left to right and down: pink blossom tree,  high tea stand with cakes and sandwiches, selfie of girl with ponytail in all black, full length photo of brown haired girl with fringe in navy chiffon prom dress, selfie of fake tanned girl laughing, wall collage of flowers, sea shells and Gatsby movie, pink floral phone cover, loom bracelet, jake bugg album cover sepia with young man's face, happy 18th balloon, hamper, large orange frozen cocktail, jewellery everywhere, two bottles of perfume, wrist with lots of bangles, busy crowd looking at stage at night
So, main things that have been happening:
 I done my exams, finished school and went to prom.
 I turned 18 ahhh woopee!!
 I went to the music festival T in the Park.

Other things:
 I've been eatting lots of yummy food (bye bye that bikini body I thought was possible).
 I've become absolutely obsessed with Jake Bugg.
 I've been really into fake tan though I think I've managed to make 90% of applications disastrous before rinsing.
 I've been on an absolute mission to tidy and organise my room.

I have lots and lots of posts planned and let's face it, its SUMMER- I have all the time in the world to write up blog posts so expect lots of content from me- yay!

What has your summer consisted of so far?

2 comments: