Saturday, 22 February 2014

What's In My Bag?

Hey Everyone!

I mentioned in my catch up post that I recently bought an amazing bag from Zara and I am actually now using that but I thought I'd do a What's In My (old) Bag because I thought these pictures were too pretty not to share. I find these posts really interesting so I can always do an updated one with my new bag and purse.
I was using this Primark soft leather cross-body bag for a good few months and it was really convenient, a good size and was under £5. It reminds me a lot of the soft leather River Island bags. 

So what is inside?
umberella // hankies // hand cream // hand sanitiser // accessorize floral purse // pen // a maple candy from Melanie // chewing gum // bobble // plaster // paracetamol // eye drops // a compact mirror // the day's lip product // baby lips // keys 

My phone isn't in the picture- but that would usually be in my bag or in my pocket. As would a comb for my fringe.

I love the pinkness of it all. I haven't went into much detail- so feel free to ask me any questions.
post signature

10 comments:

  1. I'll have to see if I can find the Soap and Glory Hand Maid Hand Santizer. I've heard some great things about it. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it smells great- I take it out and everyone wants a bit xx

      Delete
  2. oooh it's all so girly! i LOVE that pink sparkly pen! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I like it :) OMG me too- it looks sooo pretty but the glitter gets everywhere xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, sweetie :) I love the pinkness of it all too! x

    hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed you can fit all of that into that bag!
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at these posts! I'm so nosey! xx

    ReplyDelete