Wednesday 1 May 2013

I'm Still Here

Hey Everyone!

Remember me? I wouldn't blame you if you don't- I haven't posted in ages! But I do have good excuse- my exams are in under 2 weeks (pass the paper bag please). So, pretty much every second has been committed to studying (except for the procrastination- google-ing celebs without eyebrows anyone?) 

So I thought I'd pop up a quick post to let you all know that I haven't stopped blogging or anything-I'm just super busy. My exams finish on the 31st, so come June it will be full steam ahead (perhaps a post a day?)

As always I have loads and loads of ideas for posts floating about my brain so expect a whole heap of reviews, DIYs, general musings and wishlists coming soon. 
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

No comments:

Post a Comment