Tuesday 5 February 2013

Topshop Wishlist

Hey Everyone!

I have a wish that I think is common amongst most of us: an unlimited budget to spent in Topshop- how amazing would that be?! After a recent trip, I have accumulated quite a wishlist which I thought I'd share with you! I am thinking of just biting the bullet and buying a few of these things after my exams. I think I can justify the cost with all my hard work and the fact that they will last me ages compared to my usual Primark stuff!
collage of items 1. long sleeve grey blouse 2.black and white box stripe sleeveless blouse, 3. black leather biker jacket with silver studs on shoulders 5. blue metallic disco pants 6. denim skater skirt 7. gold nail polish 8. black leather hot pants 9. mauve nail polish
1. I would usually consider this pattern to be a little too much but I actually think this blouse is so nice and I love the collar tips!
2. Monochrome trend anyone?
3. I think this is so simple and pretty and would be lovely in spring/summer.
4. This simply had to be included as its down to £30 and I've been lusting after it for ages. Not sure how practical it would be in summer though!
5. I still really want disco pants!
6. This is definitely top of the list. I love this- I think it would be so versatile!
7. I'm loving my green polish like this and want to try other colours!
8. I find myself constantly in need of a pair of black shorts- I don't have any!
9. I'm really liking nude polish at the mo!

What's your favourite?
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

10 comments:

  1. I've been considering investing in a denim skater skirt, too. Great wishlist, so many lovely things!

    - Sho
    http://shonalouxo.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on Topshop and I find it impossible to pick a small amount of favourite pieces from their site. I wish I could shop there in my country. Lovely blog (: x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a struggle! Aw what country? Thanks! xx

      Delete
  3. I want disco pants so much too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been going off topshop for a while but I really like some of your picks. Especially the monochrome and Lacey top

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how come? The prices are what put me off the most! Thanks! xx

      Delete