Friday, 7 December 2012

Wishlist | Dahlia Fashion

Studs? Check.
Peterpan collars? Check.
Seasonal colours? Check.
I'm pretty much in love.

A few months ago, I stumbled across http://www.dahliafashion.co.uk/ which is a quirky fashion boutique with beautifully individual pieces. I found it whist stalking Caroline Flack, who incidentally, has wore a couple of their dresses. Since its creation in 2000, the online store has went from strength to strength, opening a shop in London and now being stocked in Topshop.
If, like me, you love vintage-inspired, opulent, cutsie Oxford-style clothing (is it possible to use any more adjectives?), their site is definitely worth a look. Since their prices are way out of my range, I thought I would show you my favourite pieces from their collection.

I am in love with these pieces- they have such taste and obvious quality. If I'm looking to make a luxury splurge in the future- I will definitely be turning to Dahlia. 

Have you heard of this brand before? What's your favourite piece?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Dahlia! It's so girly and pretty, the burgundy dress (number 6) is my dream christmas dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! Oh I LOVE that one! xx

      Delete