Friday 7 December 2012

Wishlist | Dahlia Fashion

Studs? Check.
Peterpan collars? Check.
Seasonal colours? Check.
I'm pretty much in love.

A few months ago, I stumbled across Dahlia which is a quirky fashion boutique with beautifully individual pieces. I found it whist stalking Caroline Flack, who incidentally, has wore a couple of their dresses. Since its creation in 2000, the online store has went from strength to strength, opening a shop in London and now being stocked in Topshop.
front page of beige website with two girls wearing skater skirts and peter pan collar blouses
If, like me, you love vintage-inspired, opulent, cutsie Oxford-style clothing (is it possible to use any more adjectives?), their site is definitely worth a look. Since their prices are way out of my range, I thought I would show you my favourite pieces from their collection.
leather sleeveless skater dress with silver peter pan collar, burgundy skater pinafore over white long sleeve blouse with silver collar, navy jumper with white cuffs tucked into black leather skater skirt, khacki jacket, black blouse and skirt with gold necklace, burgundy chiffon dress with black peter pan collar - all modelled by dark haired girl
1. Black Leather Look Glitter Collar Dress
2. Burgundy Pinafore Dress
3. Black Leather Look Skater Skirt with Laser Cut Detail
4. Military Hooded Cape Jacket 
5. Bat-sleeves Diamonte Blouse with Skull Buttons
6. Burgundy Studded Peter Pan Collar Dress

I am in love with these pieces- they have such taste and obvious quality. If I'm looking to make a luxury splurge in the future- I will definitely be turning to Dahlia. 

Have you heard of this brand before? What's your favourite piece?

green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Dahlia! It's so girly and pretty, the burgundy dress (number 6) is my dream christmas dress! :)

    ReplyDelete