Sunday, 16 December 2012

Wishlist | Current Drugstore Makeup Covets

Hey Everyone!

It seems like no amount of purchases will satisfy my constant wishlist. I think something new adds to my wishlist everyday! 

Although I cannot possibly justify buying another bottle of nail polish, I think these shades are amazing and so Christmassy! I'd also love to get a dark lipstick for this time of year and a nude eye pencil to make me look more awake. Then I'd like to give The Falsies another go because it was years ago that I tried it and let's face it, what did I know then? I'm also loving Barry M's glitters- they're so opaque! And as always, I'm coveting a whole lot of Topshop makeup. 

Can you believe that if I were to buy all of this it would cost £71.44- eeek! Just for a few (11) drugstore products. Oh my- it doesn't even look that much! Goodness knows what the price would be for all my high end covets!

What's top of your drugstore wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. Hazard looks like such a lovely lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I ended up buying Kate for Rimmel in shade 107 which is similar and I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh so you bought the Kate Moss lipstick in 107? I love it so much!! That topshop lipstick is beautiful too (I'm a bit of a lipstick junkie).
    Did you buy the eyeliner because I've been eyeing it up recently but haven't actually bought it.
    Really like your blog, I've followed :)
    Bonjourluce.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I know, I don't currently own any Topshop lipsticks but really want one! I never, though I came very close aha! I saw a review on http://www.dizzybrunette3.com/ though if that helps :) Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete