Saturday 8 December 2012

Boring Hair Alert

girl holding her long brown hair
When it comes to hair, most of us adopt a 'grass is greener' attitude- those of us with straight, sleek hair wish for curly, voluminous locks and those with curly, voluminous hair lust after straight, sleek hair. 

For the majority of the time, I get along quite well with my hair. Yes, its flat and yes, it doesn't hold any kind of styling no matter how much hairspray is used, but it doesn't require maintenance and I can roll out of bed, brush it and walk out the door. I wrote a post a good few months ago now about how I wanted hair like Kendall Jenner and although I must admit that my hair had grown alot, I constantly feel like my hair is lacking 'pizazz'. There's just nothing exciting or oomft about it. My name is Julianne and I have boring hair!

So, for the first time ever- I've decided to spice up my hair. I am planning to have it ombred tomorrow! There hopefully won't be a drastic change, just gradual lightening towards the ends of my hair. I am super excited but so nervous and praying that nothing will go wrong and it will be great and I will love it. 

I will of course be posting pictures asap unless its horrific in which case you may not hear from/ see me in several weeks haha :)

What do you do to add 'oomf' to your hair?
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'



No comments:

Post a Comment