Thursday 19 July 2012

Instagram | The Last Few Weeks In Pictures

Hey Everyone!

Bit of a different post today: I thought I'd share some of my instagrams from the last few weeks as I've been pretty busy (hence the neglect of my blog). 
From left to right and down:
rock my dad got me from Blackpool | all of my holiday stuff ready to be packed | my suitcase almost packed | a birthday gift (sweet sixteen!) | some of my presents that were wrapped in cute Cath Kidston paper | me on the roof of our hotel | probably the most famous street in Barcelona- its amazing! | posing on the beach haha | Fanta Lemon- TRY THIS | the gorgeous see at the docks | my first frozen yoghurt experience- topped with chocolate brownie sauce | at new camp stadium | shopping yay | guardian angel | there was a Sephora arghh!

So yep, its been quite eventful. I like picture posts I think they're an easy way to find out what I've been up to. Do you like these kind of posts? I could instagram more often and make it a weekly post?



No comments:

Post a Comment