Thursday 12 April 2012

Edinburgh in Instagrams

Hi all :)

So this weekend I was in Edinburgh and thought I'd share my trip with you all by the instagrams I have taken! Stay tuned for more posts Edinburgh themed including a Soap and Glory treat and my shopping haul! 

collage of 12 small square images: starbucks takeaway cup, pink and white lilies, Edinburgh Castle from below, sticky toffee pudding, pink flamingo, girl with glasses with giant cuddly panda toy, gorilla, selfie of girl, pink and green knitted container with knitted rabbit inside, red Victorian dress, brightly coloured tribal masks, tribal jewellery in museum case

  • Starbucks for the journey yum
  • Flowers in the hotel lobby
  • Edinburgh Castle
  • My amazing desert
  • Flamingo in the zoo!
  • Sadly we couldn't see the actual pandas so this is the next best thing
  • This guy is amazing
  • Me- realised after 1 and a half years that my phone has a camera on the front :o
  • Easter treats from my very creative mum!
  • Victorian dress with a gorgeous lace collar- I would actually wear this
  • Scary mask but nice colours
  • Ancient Egyptian necklaces which reminded me of this season's tribal/Aztec trend
That's all from me tonight :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment