Thursday 23 February 2012

Soap & Glory - Hand Food Review

Hi :)

Hope everyone is good! Apologies for the decreasing number of posts I've been doing- I've been bombarded with homework! I'll aim to post every other day, which I think is reasonable :)

Anyway, definitely one of my favourite products at the moment is Soap & Glory Hand Food. I bought it in January to console myself after missing the Soap & Glory Big Splendour Christmas offer in Boots. It was £5 for 125ml which I thought was pretty good. Annoyingly, only a few weeks after I bought some Soap & Glory products, they became 3 for 2 in Boots. I think there's something about me that just repels special offers.

hand holding peach pink bottle which says 'HAND FOOD' in white
Packaging- As with all the Soap & Glory products, I am really impressed with the style of logos etc, and I love the quirky names. This product doesn't come in a box, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest as the bright pink of the tube is appealing enough.

Claims- 'Hand Food' claims to 'soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands'. I completely agree with this, and although its the middle of winter and my hands would normally be exceptionally dry, they have remained perfectly smooth and moisturised because I have used this cream nightly. It also claims to be a 'non-greasy hydrating ' cream. This is also true, it is absorbed by the skin very quickly and my hands are still soft even after washing.

Smell- What can I say? This has got to be one of the most beautiful scents ever! The smell is Soap & Glory's signature scent and is known as known as 'Original Pink'. It smells a lot like a high-end brand which impresses me as this cream is so affordable.

How to use- As can be seen in the picture, I use an amount only slightly bigger than a pea and that covers my whole hands. 

pink triangular tube next to white hand with white lotion
Rating- I would definitely give this hand lotion a 10/10! It not only moisturises my hands, but I feel like it softens and hydrates my nails too. I will be buying this again, and I am already considering purchasing the travel size version for my school bag. 

THE MOST ASTONISHING HAND CREAM EVER- YOU DECIDE!-
I have decided YES! At least, it's the most astonishing hand cream I've ever used! I recommend this to anyone who will listen and if you've never tried this I would say its a must!



No comments:

Post a Comment