Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Topshop Wishlist

Hey Everyone!

I know it may be a bit of an unproductive way to spend time (unproductive? me?) but I really enjoy browsing through Topshop's lines and playing "If I had unlimited money". Although, now I'm working (yay)- this doesn't seem quite so unrealistic. 
From left to right and down:
MOTO White Leigh Jeans
Crop Strappy Cami
MOTO Dark Vintage Joni Jeans
Vintage Crossbody Bag
Nails in Plume
MOTO Aertex Side Hotpants

The first two items are actually in the sale at the moment! I've wanted white jeans for a while (I'd be scared of getting them dirty though!) and of course, everyone and their granny is really into these cami tops at the moment and I really want to get my hands on one (for a reasonable price). I really like these super high waisted joni jeans- I'm not sure how flattering they would be on the old butt but I'm going to at least try them on when I'm next in store. Also, I've been needing a new day to day bag for ages as my old Primark one is literally falling to pieces and I think this soft faux leather one is lovely. As I've mentioned in a few posts, I love my Topshop nail polish in "eclipse" and I want to try different colours- "plume" is my favourite. Finally, I also really need new denim shorts as mine have really seen better days. I may end up settling with a pair from H&M or Primark though- got to be savvy!

And the grand total of these 6 items is £124- I will keep dreaming!
Which is your favourite?

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I don't even have any jeans at the moment so I'll look into those ones! Maybe even the white ones :)
    And I love the crossbody bag, so cute!x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure- I really want white jeans! xx

      Delete
  2. That cami is a gorgeous colour!! I'm loving Topshop at the moment!
    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic


    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Me too- just wish I could afford all this xx

      Delete
  3. I would love one of these camis but sadly they dont suit me:(! The nail colour is beautiful though:)!

    curlsancometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a shame! I'll need to try one on before I buy. I know- so pretty xx

      Delete