Sunday 15 September 2013

The Sunday Post #16

floral makeup bag on left of fob watch printed cream notepad behind rose gold eyelash curler, pink lipstick, mascara wand and mini perfume
Hey Everyone!

Here I am back again with another weekly update/ diary entry style/ ramble-athon post!

My Life
This week was quite weird as I was only in school for 3/5 days. On Thursday I had work experience all day (which was actually really good!) and then on Friday I was at an open day thingamabob. I think this week has marked the beginning of autumn as the leaves have started falling (I really want to pick up and press some nice ones before they're all rained on!) and the heating has went on. Is it just me or does anyone else like the smell of the radiator being on? Today will hopefully be a catch up day- though I have a pretty unrealistic to do list (when don't I?!)

Update
I'm doing great with the whole scheduled post malarky- I now need to start working on October's posts! On a separate note, would anyone be interested in a blog button swap if I had one in the sidebar?

Favourites of the week 
Song: Katy Perry Rawr- you have no idea how much I've been singing this this week! Alone in my room? Yep. In school? Yep. Humming it to myself randomly in the street without realising? Of course.
Nail Polish: Topshop Nails in Eclipse - I am so in love with this. I am considering breaking my nail polish spending ban and getting another one in a different shade. I have to take it off for work- but I just repaint them after and its on the rest of the week.
TV: I sat down to watch The X Factor last night and I actually really enjoyed it! I haven't seen any of the arena auditions yet but I'm really enjoying the panel. 

How has your week been?

4 comments:

  1. My week has been super busy at work but really enjoying the weekend. Thanks for sharing the updates. xx


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! :) The weekend is definitely a life saver xx

      Delete
  2. Love the post! What do you mean by a blog button swap? :)

    thisisaromcom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Like 'I will display your button if you display mine' kind of thing xx

      Delete