Wednesday, 18 September 2013

A Little Pinspiration... Hair Change Up

Purple/ pinkPink + flower crownLoveFlower garlandDark blondeHoney blonde hair color dkwstylingDark Blonde Hair with highlightsHair colour is amazing
Hey Everyone!

You may already know this, but Pinterest is my one stop shop for inspiration- for everything! Lately I've been considering doing something completely different to my hair: if I can't do it at this age- I probably never will. So first off, I wanted to be drastic and go purple or pink. I have no idea how that would look on me- but it sure looks fab in these pictures. Then, I moved onto a more realistic honey/ ash blonde colour. I'd like to do it around May (so I have time to make sure I actually want to do it!). Don't you just wish you could dye your hair and if it was a mess you could click undo? I'm also a bit worried about wrecking my hair- as, despite all this, I actually quite like how it is at the mo! I'd really appreciate any advice anyone of you can offer of going from dark-light or dark-colour :)

This was a weird kind of word vomit post haha- this is what happens when I write late at night! Which pin is your favourite?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be cool to go pink for purple. Two summers ago I went tlilac i loved my hair then. It faded to gray for a bit after that.

    My only word of advise is when you go lighter please promise me you'll get it done by a professional. Just take that one piece of advise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice!! That's really encouraging :) Oh of course- would be terrified to do it myself xx

      Delete
  2. I am TOTALLY in the same boat as you!
    I really really want to die my hair and go slightly blonder but I actually kind of like my hair and the moment and I don't want to ruin it :/
    LOL FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS! :P

    thisisaromcom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha indeed these are the problems we face- I'm so glad you understand!xx

      Delete