Thursday, 22 August 2013

A Little Pinspiration... Summer!

Hey Everyone!

In my opinion, there's nothing better than lying in bed at night scrolling through the endless bright and inspiring and exotic and beautiful pictures Pinterest has to offer. Its such a lovely website that you can just zone into and admire. 

Most of my pins tend to be fashion or decor related but I also always go with the seasons and this summer is no different so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite summer themed pins. If only I had the time to recreate every one of these! 
Definitely want this done for my next holiday!...is a handmade shell windchime tinkling in the gentle breezePick up a good book, find a patch of grass and indulgeSummer time equals sleeping on the beach!
Crop top and flowing skirt.
Which image is your favourite? Although I love the vibrant colours of the first, I think my favourite is the den on the beach- I just want to dive in! Its so appealing though impractical - imagine carting all those cushions to the beach!

 Make sure to check out my boards and leave me a link to yours!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to pinterest! And I absolutely love your boards. I've just spent ages repining practically all of your pins oops ;) My pinterest is ~ http://pinterest.com/chloealiceb/
    xxx

    realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Aw thank you- yay glad someone is appreciating them :D I'll check out your boards! xx

      Delete