Thursday, 20 June 2013

Summery FOTD

Hey Everyone!

So posting everyday didn't exactly go to plan- but I've decided not to force myself and only write when I feel like it- that's the way it should be after all.
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Real Techniques Core Collection
MUA Mosaic Bronzer
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder
MUA Pearl Eyeshadow Shade 1
MUA Matt Eyeshadow Shade 19
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in Pink-a-boo
Avon Translucent Pressed Powder

 Anyway, this is yesterdays makeup. I've switched up my routine a little since its summer. Lately, I haven't been using a brush for foundation and I'm actually quite liking it. I also switched blush for bronzer and I have been really liking Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara. I've also been skipping eyeliner a bit more lately as I prefer less makeup in summer, but I think I look a bit tired without it!

How do you switch up your makeup in summer?


4 comments:

  1. Are those the primark brushes are they any good? -http://fashionmuisclife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post - Where did you get the red brush from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Boots in the Christmas sale a few years ago xx

      Delete