Sunday 24 March 2013

The Sunday Post #8

top of white drawers with small black TV, notebooks, sweets, candle holders, large pink jewellery box and lime green lamp

Hey Everyone!

Its the early hours of Sunday morning and I thought I'd write a quick post before I go to bed so I can have the whole day tomorrow studying (except if I get distracted by the bloggers twitter chat which happens all too often.)

My Life
Has been pretty boring to be honest. Its literally been school, study, sleep, school, study, sleep. Though I have started using a diary (a bit late in the year, I know) for to do lists and its been really helpful. I'm really looking forward to going to Edinburgh next week to shop shop shop and relax! I noticed that Boots have 3 for 2 mix and match across cosmetics at the moment- YAY! Hopefully it'll still be on when I'm there- let me know if you know when it finishes! 

Update
Well woah there lets stop a sec. Have you noticed? I've got a new layout! After much confusion surrounding HTML, I decided to restore my default layout and work from there to get it the way I wanted because my coding had got to the point where it had locked or something. I'm so happy (at last!) with this layout- what do you think?
screenshot of Julz Obsessions with brown and grey image of girl with long hair next to header
Before
julz obsessions header not handwritten font no image of girl
After
Weekly Favourite
This week I took advantage of the free postage and bought Missguided's Rose Gold Watch! I love love love it- though its a bit big so I'll have so get some links off before I can wear it. I ordered it at like 7pm on Tuesday night and it arrived on Wednesday- how fab it that?
rose gold watch in black box
close up of rose gold watch face with silver backing and heart and peace symbols round the face
large rose gold watch on white hand
How has your week been?
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

7 comments:

  1. I really like the new layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch. My life has been like your's too every waking moment is spent studying or procrastinating :) xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too can't wait till it gets resized! Oh I know its crazy the things you do when you're trying not to study! xx

      Delete
  3. Love your layout,mi liked it before too. The watch is really lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did too, but I think this is a bit simpler :) I love it! xx

      Delete
  4. I like your watch :) very Michael korsesque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know that's why I like it :P xx

      Delete