Tuesday 5 February 2013

Random Snaps!

Hey Everyone!
At the weekend I took a while off studying and, taking advantage of the lighting, took a few pictures that I thought I'd share:  four gold costume rings stacked on middle finger - one with pink flower, two with gemstones and one with the number 3
old coffee jar with lace attached to lid filled with folded bits of paper
two pink tubes
pale pink and cream owl ring on thumb
white hand with many makeup swatches over the back of it: pink lipglosses and lipsticks, black, silver, orange
  • Stackage :)
  • I haven't been keeping up with my New Years resolution because I've been so busy! I'll get back into it though!
  • Loving these at the mo, especially Hand Food!
  • How cute is this?!
  • I have a sickness- one swatch and there's no turning back!
green and pink floral text with brown outline reading 'Julz'

2 comments:

  1. I love those rings in the first pic, where are they from? Thanks for sending over your link after bbloggers :)

    xxx

    lipsticksandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first, second and fourth are from Forever 21 and the third (ironically the number 3!) is from Accessorize! Your very welcome, glad you stopped by! xx

    ReplyDelete