Thursday, 24 January 2013

London Baby! What I Bought...

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick post to let you know that I have a new video posted! I haven't made one in ages because of 1. at this time of year there is never any decent lighting in my room, 2. I have been unbelievably busy with school and 3. my camera broke! But as you all know, I got a new camera yayy! When I was editing it I had a minor breakdown as it seemed to be jumping and shifting frames a lot but I saved it and all seems good except the focus moves about a little. If there are any camera whizzes out there please point me in the direction of good focusing!
But anyway, I hope you can have a watch :) I also included bloopers for the first time oooh!


4 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to London, you got some lovely things x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewellery is beautiful, i love Forever21 Jewellery x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love it! Me too- I just love Forever 21 altogether :D xx

      Delete