Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Les vêtements et le visage de la journée


Hey Everyone!

Its been months since I did an OOTD! This was Saturday's outfit- really casual but with quite bold eye makeup.  This is a really everyday, fling it on outfit. Its comfortable, easy but I think the colours (especially of the top) make it really cute.

Top- H&M
Jeans- H&M
Necklace- H Samuel

Eyes- MUA Trio in Innocence, No7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Liner, Benefit They're Real
Lips- Revlon Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie

8 comments:

  1. I really love the colour of the top, and I'd kill for your figure! I love that revlon lip butter! :)
    Frankie xx
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too I love burgundy just now! Oh thanks hehe! Ooh snap! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of your top. Looks really comfy, yet stylish too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intereѕting blοg! Is your theme сustom mаdе or did уou download it from somewhere?
    A ԁеѕign lіκe yоurs ωіth a few simple tωeeκs woulԁ rеally make
    my blog stаnd оut. Pleaѕe lеt
    me know where you got уour dеsign. Thank
    you
    My blog post :: suggested Resource Site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nono I made it myself by editing a template from Blogger! xx

      Delete