Thursday, 6 September 2012

Wishlist | Current High End Makeup Wants

Hey Everyone!


After posting about my drugstore makeup wishlist, I decided I would do a similar post for those high end products I am currently coveting. For those of you who don't know, the term 'high end' refers to makeup which is of a higher price range and is sold in the likes of Debenhams and House Of Fraser. Since I am of a restricted budget, my current make up collection consists of very few high end products but that isn't to say those products I want to try are scarce.

 Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation


Jemma Kidd Light As Air Liquid Foundation SPF 18 30ml

Jemma Kidd Light As Air Liquid Foundation SPF 18




Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20



 Mineralize Skinfinish

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish 



Orgasm Blush



NARS Blush in Orgasm




Laguna Bronzing Powder

NARS Laguna Bronzer



Naked Palette

Urban Decay Naked Palette


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil



Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Volume Mascara 6.4ml

YSL Shocking Volume Mascara
High Lengths Mascara
Clinique High Lengths Mascara (I love this!)


they're real! mascara
Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara




YSL Rouge Volupte
 Lipstick
MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town


Ahh why do more expensive products just seem so much more appealing? To be honest I am scared to add all of these prices to see how much this would all cost me- I would be well into hundreds. 



What's your high end makeup must haves?


4 comments:

  1. I love the naked palette, ysl mascara and lipstick staples in my makeup bag
    Really want to try the laura mercier tinted moisturiser
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I wish I could afford them! Thank you, sure I'll take a look :)xx

      Delete
  2. Topshop all about town looks similar to this :)

    Nafisah

    www.bamlingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really I'll have to check that out thanks! :)

      Delete