Monday, 3 September 2012

Wishlist | Current Drugstore Makeup Wants

Hey Everyone!

As I have mentioned before, being part of the blogging community comes with a variety of pros and (not many) cons. One thing I particularly love is that bloggers speak their mind and give honest reviews of products. Although it may be bad news for my purse, this makes me eager to try a vast array of products. In fact, I currently have so many 'wants' that I thought I would do a couple of wishlist posts to share with you my many 'if money was no object' lists of things I am currently coveting. 

First up is my drugstore wishlist. I am aware that 'drugstore' is more commonly an American term, but for wanting of a UK equivalent, I'll stick to using it for now. Basically, drugstore make up is all the brands like Maybelline, Revlon and L'Oreal that you will find in Superdrug and Boots as opposed to Benefit or MAC which are higher-end and found in the realms of department stores like House Of Fraser.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters in Rasberry Pie (this is actually berry smoothie- I couldn't find a picture of rasberry pie :S )
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
Revlon Colourstay Foundation Softflex Buff
Revlon Colorstay Foundation Softflex in Buff (not sure about the shade!)
Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Mascara
Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Mascara
MUA Every Lash Mascara
NYC Smooch Proof 16H Lip Stain - Berry Long Time

NYC Smooch Proof 16H Lip Stain in Berry Long Time

MUA Eyebrow Pencil
MUA Lip Liner in Red Drama
L'Oreal Superliner Eyeliner Crystal

L'Oreal Superliner Eyeliner Crystal

MUA False Lashes in GLAM and VIXEN
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR - Permanent Taupe

MUA False Lashes in GLAM and VIXEN Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR in Permanent Taupe

So yep, rather a lot :) Are there any drugstore products you couldn't live without?

2 comments:

  1. Wow those look great! I think I have the revlon lipbalm you want hehe ;) I couldn't live without Maybelline mascaras :) they are all so good!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Oh really do you like it? Really? I tried The Falsies a few years back and can't remember being that impressed but I'm really eager to try The Falsies Flared :)xx

      Delete