Monday, 9 July 2012

Wishlist | My Current Topshop Wants

Hey Everyone!

While writing my wishlist post a few days ago, I found that I loved so much from Topshop just now that deserved a whole post of it's own. I just want to say that some of these pieces are just so beautiful that when I saw then my stomach actually flipped. I'm starting to worry that I've crossed the 'healthy interest' line into 'dangerously over obsessive' with neutral colours, peter pan collars and lace.
Navy Lace Peter Pan Collar Dress
**Laser Cut Lace Top by Sister Jane
Crystal Collar Shell Top
Stripe Belted Dress by Wal G**
Casual Chambray Shirt
Dip Dye Broderie Bralet
Sleeveless Crochet Collar Top
Peterpan Collar Lace Shell Top
Quilted Panel Biker Jacket
MOTO Crop Denim Bleach Jacket
MOTO Salmon Leigh Jeans
MOTO Oat Skinny Baxter Jeans
MOTO Bleach Crochet Hotpants
Belted Structured Shorts
Button Through Skirt
Diamante Collar Playsuit
Frill Playsuit by Rare**
ARTIST Crochet Ankle Boots
MINX Pointed Chelsea Boots
HAVANA Metallic T-Bar Sandals
Pleated Collar
Large Aviator Sunglasses
Pastel Sunglasses

Whoaa that was a long list! It's late at night and basically I have just went through the entire Topshop website and added everything I liked.

What's your favourite item? Do you like this type of post?



4 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with everything that has Peter pan collar! :D Those playsuits looks so gorgeous! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too- I literally would buy a top purely if it had a cute peter pan collar! I know, if only they weren't so expensive :( Oh thank you I'll take a look ! xx

      Delete
  2. lovely lace and pastel colours! love your elegant picks xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilted leather jacket! Love this post - especially the jeans.
    Just followed your blog - have you checked out mine?
    Claire xx

    http://prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete