Saturday 28 July 2012

Skincare | New Products & Routine

Hey Everyone!

Like most people my age, my skincare routine isn't up to scratch. Heck- I barely even have a routine! On a daily basis, I will remove my make up with baby wipes and use a face wash in the shower then moisturiser after. Then once a week or so I use Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed. 

Since being immersed in the beauty blogging world, I have learned that baby wipes just don't cut it and they don't remove your make up properly. So, I have decided to try and implement a consistent skincare routine to try and improve the condition of my skin.
6 bottles - two white, two clear, one sheer green
I've always been a big fan of simple- I think its great for sensitive skin like mine and for those who are just looking for straight forward and basic products. Therefore, when it came to choosing what I thought would work best for me, I went for this! I have bought:
Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
Kind To Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser
Kind To Skin Eye Make-Up Remover
And I already had Clinque Liquid Facial Soap.

The plan is to remove eye make up with the Kind To Skin Eye Make-Up Remove, then cleanse and tone with Kind To Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser. Then in the shower use Clinque Liquid Facial Soap before applying a mixture of Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser and Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser. 

To me, that is actually quite a performance and I expect I will struggle trying to stick to it religiously. However, I believe doing it consistently will really improve my skin so I need to just make the effort every night to fit this in. I will let you know how I get on as begin using them.

What does your skincare routine consist of?
green, pink and white floral text with fine brown outline reading 'Julz'


No comments:

Post a Comment