Thursday 26 July 2012

OOTD | Barcelona Outfit No.5

Hey Everyone!

I have another daytime holiday outfit for you today- and its going to be the second last one! Woot I'll be glad to draw the holiday posts to an end and focus on reviews and stuff. But you might have actually noticed that lately I've really been liking writing wishlist posts and making videos. The only thing I have to do is make them more consistent!
girl with brown hair standing on bridge surrounded by greenery and road wears navy dress and burnt orange cardigan
Aha I'm not sure why I've just got my top button done- must of been sporting the granny look :)

I got this navy dress from Primark for only £6 and the cardigan for £5. Don't ask about the hat. I hate hats. Anyway, I thought this was a great daytime look just for walking around and shopping. I am also quite surprised at how these colours actually go well together. As you can see I'm also pulling off the bobble-as-a-bracelet look; I'm so well put together ;)

Ah looking at this scenery makes me want to go back so much! I was thinking that even though this was only a couple of weeks ago it seems like an age! Its so weird to think that I was there in the sun with the palm trees behind me and now I'm back home with rain, rain, and more rain.

Do you like this as a daytime look?



No comments:

Post a Comment