Friday, 29 June 2012

Wishlist | My Current Beauty Wants

Hey Everyone!

Here's a little update of the products I'm currently eager to try. I think that exposure to the blogging community has made me consider trying products that I would never had known, and I am constantly on the search of my Holy Grail products. Also, wishlists are one of my favourite type of posts to write- I love online window shopping its such a lovely way to pass the time- fantasising what I would buy if money was no object! It also keeps me organised so that if I'm going out shopping I know what I want to get. So this is a wishlist and a to-buy list.


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter In Lollipop or Creme Brulee
Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ML
Simple Kind to Skin Cleanser 
Question: Would this remove eye make up too?
Superdrug cotton wool oval pads x 50
Cotton Wool Pads 
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 200 ml
St.Moriz Fake Tan
I'm going to buy another bottle of this since I'll be using it a lot over the summer
Beauty AM Self Tan Applicator Mitt
Self Tanning Mitt
I usually apply fake tan with gloves but I've heard it applies better with a mitt
The Birthday Box
Soap & Glory The Birthday Box
they're real! mascara
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Studio Makeup Mist & Set
e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set Spray
zit zapper
e.l.f Zit Zapper
Topshop Lipstick in Infrared
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil 
12 Shade Undressed Palette
MUA 12 Shade Undressed Palette
eyelash curler - eyelash curlers
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

L'Oreal Caresse Sheer Lipstick in Impulsive Fuchsia
Couldn't find an official picture of this but believe me its prettyy!

What are the top items on your wishlist? How do you rate the contents of mine?



No comments:

Post a Comment