Thursday 7 June 2012

Haul | H&M and Primark

Hey Everyone!

I've not done a haul in a while so I thought I would show you what I've bought recently! Its safe to say that since my exams finished I went on a bit of a blow out spendathon and now I can't set foot in a shop for weeks as I've spent all my money :( But oh well I am really pleased with my purchases and I can see me getting lots of use out of them- particularly in the coming summer months!

First up is H&M and this is without doubt my favourite shop at the moment. I've always thought of H&M as quite Hit and Miss (aha see what I did there?) but right now it has an amazing collection. 
black floral playsuit
£12.99
 I am in love with this floral playsuit because it is so versatile and wearable. I wore it to a party with heels but it will also be ideal to wear on holiday with sandals. A definite staple in my summer wardrobe. 
close up of black buttons down front of playsuit with red, pale pink and pale blue floral print

loose white sleeveless top with black heart
£4.99
I plan to wear this oversized heart top tucked into denim shorts on a summers day or over leggings when its cooler.

royal blue skater dress with silver zip
£12.99
Another really versatile piece perfect for summer and I love the colour of this against my skin tone, especially with a red lip and red nails!

pale blue denim shorts
£14.99
I have been looking for the perfect pair of denim shorts for ages and I've finally found them. These are an all year round piece- can be worn with tights when its cooler or with a tan on holiday. They are one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe and I'm so excited so put different outfits together with them. 
close up of brass button on denim shorts
I was put off similar shorts in the likes of Primark because of the cheap looking buttons whereas I love the rosy copper buttons on these and I also like the green stitching as its pretty unusual.

And Primark- which, in sprite of my current love affair with H&M, remains one of my favourite shops.
sleeveless navy jersey skater dress
£6
I am still  amazed at the price of this dress. This is the perfect holiday dress- ideal for wearing to the beach over a bikini yet also perfectly acceptable for dinner. Its available in a variety of colours including navy, mustard, white, pink and bright blue. 
top of navy dress with flower pattern with small holes where centre of flower would be

black bikini top and bottoms
£6
I'm not sure if its weird to show you my bikini but ah well I thought I'd share since it was such a bargain! Also available in purple and pink. This year I want to have a variety of swimwear as I think on holiday I'll be at the pool or beach everyday! (Yay I'm so excited!)

So that's my most recent purchases! Have you found any bargains lately? Do you love H&M as much as me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment