Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Celebrate | Happy Diamond Jubilee!

Hey Everyone!


A very quick post today just to mark The Queen's Diamond Jubilee!  I personally haven't celebrated it in a big way, though I think its a lovely excuse to drink tea, eat cakes and watch TV all day! I really enjoy watching the coverage- its weird seeing history unfold before your eyes. Oh and has everyone seen Fearne Cotton on BBC1? She's looking very prim and proper for the occasion- I'm loving her cute little coat! And I also get to admire the gorgeous Kate Middleton and drool over  er I mean appropriately stare, in a completely non-obsessional way, at Prince Harry. I also love how events like this unite the whole country and everyone is part of the celebrations.

The Queen with senior royals on the balcony
Here are a few Jubilee related pictures I found on Pinterest that I thought were really cute.
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image
All photographs linked to their original source

So what have you all been doing to celebrate the day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment