Saturday, 12 May 2012

Saturday Shop 5 | Miso

Hey Everyone !


Spring is in full swing and its time to get wardrobes ready for the coming months. Recently I have been loving the brand Miso @ Republic. Their current line is a mixture of beautifully fresh pieces perfect for this time of year so I thought I would put together a selection of my favourite items. Click the image to visit its web page.


Aren't these just gorgeous? They are true staple SS12 pieces which I am personally very eager to buy (and honestly I would immediately if it weren't for the combination of needing to study and having no money). My favourites are the Dipped Hem Maxi Skirt, the Floral Chiffon Vest Top and the Pink Scuba Dress. I sometimes think it's difficult to find pieces that are simple enough to wear day to day that are also in trend but I think that right now Miso are striking just the right balance. Also, these pieces are so elegant and chic that they could be worn for many seasons to come.

Are you a fan of this brand? What are your favourite items from their current line?




8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! This is actually the first time I'm hearing about this brand. Great post!

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love them! Oh I'm glad that I helped you discover it :) Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, I checked your blog, it's lovely. I am now following your blog.

    Please spare time to check out our newly launched TTC/Parenting forums blog below and return the favour by following us.

    Join us ---> Pregnancy Forum

    Pregnancy Forum Blog ---> Pregnancy Forum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll take a look, although I'm not anywhere near pregnancy hehe! xx

      Delete
  3. I loved that coral bag, I'll be happy if you stop by my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Ok I'll try find it ! xx

      Delete
  4. Some awesome pieces here, love the maxi skirt and the floral chiffon top! x

    http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/sale/dresses/cream-t-bar-3d-flower-dress-619327

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I somehow posted a picture of a dress in the last comment lol! So i'll try again, love all of these pieces, my favs are definitely the maxi skirt and the chiffon floral top x

    ReplyDelete