Sunday 20 May 2012

Review | Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush Shade 34 Rose D'Or

Hi Everyone :)

Hope you're all having a good day! I've only got three exams left and this is my last few days of intense study-argh! Anyway, onto the review of Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush Shade 34 Rose D'Or:
small round pot with mirror in top and shimmery pink blush powder in bottom
Price: £5.49 from Boots (£2 off deal on at the moment). I got mine in the 2 for £13 deal in Superdrug a while ago.

Claims: "The baked texture transforms when applied to the skin into an ultra-fine pressed powder, which is easy to apply and blends impeccably. One stroke of the brush reveals the irresistible aroma of the rose scented powder."

Packaging: I love the packaging. It is very cute, girly and compact yet holds a lot. There is also little mirror and angled brush inside the pot so you can touch up your make up throughout the day. 
pink blush pot with concave white round brush which fits inside
Application: I apply this with an ordinary powder brush instead of the brush supplied as I think it turns out too severe with that. The blush is so pigmented that it only needs one or two dusts on the cheeks.

Results: A gorgeous bright yet warm pink. The blush is easily buildable, so you can create a faint glow or a dramatic flush easily. I prefer a natural tint for everyday use. 

Fun Fact: This blusher has been around for almost 150 years! Who knew people even wore blusher then?

Rating: 8/10 - This blusher has become my go-to; I love it!.

So that's my thoughts on Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush Shade 34 Rose D'Or. Do you own any Little Round Pot Blushes?

2 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty colour, i love blushes - definatly my favourite beauty item!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's such a pretty pink- perfect for this time of year! They've never actually been an essential for me, but my liking for blush has really been increasing lately! xx

      Delete