Saturday 9 June 2012

Polish Post 4

Hey Everyone :)

Well after a fantastic weekend of blogging, shopping, watching many, many youtube vids, joining (and loving) pinterest and generally not studying, it's time to get back to my books because exams are looming! So I've prewritten this post on Sunday's nails.

MissTique nail polish is available as part of the Summer Splash Polish Set on MissGuided for £10 but I got mine in a magazine a while ago.
teal nail polish bottle held by fingers painted that colour
Colour-This is a gorgeous blue/teal. It's really attention grabbing and out there. I put it on because today has been really dreary weather so I thought it would add a bit of cheer and remind me that summer is on its way (hopefully!)

Consistency- I usually like nail polishes with a thicker consistency but I actually get along really well with this as its midway- not watery but not clumpy. Two coats gives my nails complete cover.
teal painted nails
Brush- The brush is round which again, I'm not usually fond of but because it's quite thin its great and picks up just the right amount of polish.

Durability- This lasts a good few days with no chips with no top coat which I think is pretty good.

Rating- 8/10 (Those 2 are dropped simply because it wouldn't go with every outfit eg. a peach chiffon blouse).
teal painted nails curled into claw
Have you got this nail polish? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment