Sunday, 11 March 2012

My Current Wishlist

Hi everyone!


So I've been planning to do a wishlist for a while and its finally here. I initially thought there would be a few bits and bobs but actually putting everything together made me realise- its huge! Being in the blogging community for just a few weeks has made me want to try so many different things. The list is in order of what I want most. Click on the picture for a link to the website. Hope you enjoy it!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Shade 52
Fond de teint Healthy Mix

Soap and Glory DR SPOT™ Invisible Spot Fighting Gel
DR SPOT™
Soap and Glory NO CLOGS ALLOWED™ Intensive-Action Pore-Refining Facial Peel
NO CLOGS ALLOWED™

MUA Lashes in Vixen
MUA Mosaic Bronzer- Sunkissed Glow

Aussie Volume Shampoo and Conditioner
A hairbrush with natural bristles
A product thumbnail of Denman Medium Grooming Brush Natural Bristle & Nylon Pins
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush Rose D'Or
Rose d
MUA BB Creams
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It Face Scrub and Mask
SCRUB YOUR NOSE IN IT™

Topshop The Sofia Bag By Marc B**
The Sigma Cleansing and Polish Tool
Soap and Glory The Birthday Box
The Birthday Box
Real Tehniques Travel Essentials
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

So there it is, thats all from me tonight, what's on your current wishlist?

13 comments:

  1. Those lashes look perfect
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they seem fab! At first I was loving 'Glam' but I think 'Vixen' are even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m addicted to Aussie`s 3 minute miracle. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab wishlist, I'd like to try everything on there! I love Soap & Glory skincare but I haven't tried the facial peel. I really rate the real techniques brushes too :)

    Maisyetc.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I love it too, its such an amazing brand! :) I haven't got any real techniques brushes, though I have heard so much great things about them!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh I know, if only I could afford it! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the bag! Marc B makes some really good ones x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely from what I've seen! I would love the bag for my birthday or maybe I'll just treat myself to it when I get the money :)

      Delete
  7. I love the Aussie miracle treatment. it made a big difference to my hair. I really recommend it! I also love the bourjois blusher. xxx

    THE BLACK PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it that's really interesting I wonder how much of a difference it would make to mine. Yes, the blush seems really nice and pigmented x

      Delete
  8. Thank you for all the comments guys :) It's really reassuring to know someone is actually reading my rambles! Though with all these great cokmejts it nakes me want to get every single thing on this list even more! ;)

    ReplyDelete